- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon DriversCanon Drivers
Scanner Driver Utilities for Mac Software Printer. The MF Scan Utility and MF Toolbox necessary for adding scanners are also installed. To find out which application the printer model you are using supports, refer to the Readme file.
Scanner Driver Utilities for Mac
Scanner Driver Utilities System requirements
Mac OS : 10.9.5 – 10.14.5
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
*If you are using a TWAIN driver
This driver is not compatible with TWAIN drivers.
If you are using a TWAIN driver, use Version 2.5.0 or earlier of this driver and a supported printer model.
Supported printer models can be confirmed in the README file of each version.
If you have installed Version 2.6.0 or later of this driver, perform an overwrite installation of Version 2.5.0 or earlier and use that.
The scanner function cannot be used with a network connection for the following products. Use of the scanner function is only supported through a USB connection.
- File Name : mac-scan-v2150-01.dmg
File Type : DR
File Size : 96856064KB